- This event has passed.
Dental Lasers: The New Standard of Care
June 17, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm CDTFree
Patterson Dental and the Greater St. Louis Dental Society are co-hosting an educational event for practices that are looking to add anesthesia-free dentistry to their offices. Special Instructors, Aaron Shumaker, Senior Regional Sales Manager & Anthony Bolamperti, DDS, will be speaking. This event will include CE, hands-on training and education on the new Solea Sleep system. Enjoy a fabulous meal with complimentary drinks while networking with Dental professionals!
Join me at this free event at Bartolino’s Osteria on Thursday, June 17th, 2021 from 6:00pm-9:00pm.
Contact me to Register by emailing me at Britney.Omlor@pattersondental.com or by 402.326.2905.
This course will review all dental laser wavelengths and introduce the new 9.3 micron CO2 all-tissue laser benefits:
- Uncover the possibilities for anesthesia-free dentistry and how it can benefit you and your patients.
- Review clinical cases of hard and soft tissue procedures performed with a 9.3 micron CO2 laser.
- Have the opportunity to cut on a pig jaw with a CO2 all-tissue laser.
- Over 90% of your procedures to be completed anesthesia-free and in a minimally invasive manner.
- New blood-free, suture-free, and pain-free soft tissue procedures to be completed in house including: Crown lengthening, gingivectomy, frenectomy, gingival troughing, aphthous ulcers, etc.
- All new Solea Sleep, a minimally invasive treatment for palatal snoring.
- An amazing patient experience that exceeds patient expectations and increases patient flow.