- This event has passed.
Onset Buffering System – Injection Appointments
September 7, 2021 - September 8, 2021Free
Onset Buffering System – Free Injection Appointments
Schedule your complementary Onset Buffering Injection for Tuesday, September 7th or Wednesday, September 8th with your Patterson Rep, Britney Omlor. The Chicago-based OnPharma Specialist, Spencer Rohn, will be in St. Louis, Missouri conducting complimentary Onset injections at your offices with a schedule appointment!
Call Britney at 402.326.2905 or email her at Britney.Omlor@pattersondental.com to schedule your preferred date/time!
What is anesthetic buffering? Buffering uses sodium bicarbonate to neutralize the preservative acid in the local anesthetics (lidocaine, articaine, prilocaine, and mepivacaine).
How will the Onset Buffering System benefit you and your patients:
- More comfortable injection with no need for distraction techniques or topical anesthetic.
- More rapid (2 min or less on a lower block), reliable and profound anesthesia.
- Less time spent waiting on anesthesia means shorter appointments and a more predictable schedule for both patients and practitioners.
- Doctors save an average of 10-15 min per procedure / 2 hours per day
- Patients that are hard to numb; ideal for bad infections or hot tooth
You will perform an injection using the same needle, syringe, anesthetic and technique you normally would for the scheduled treatment.
We have an opportunity for you to try Onset on 80 patients. We would ship you our Starter Kit, you get to try it on 80 patients. If you decide that Onset isn’t a good fit for you, we just need the Mixing Pen back. Our trial comes with a live face-to-face training webinar to make sure you know what you’re doing.